Summer in Second Life can be the hottest fashion season. You want to be hot whether you wear a bikini, one piece, or a new outfit. Since there isn’t an actual feeling of heat in here we have to make it hot. A cool temperature themed sim like Black Kite can become instantly hot. I’m sure there are more than 6 ways to BE the summer heat in Second Life. But these can get you started.
- Strike a pose. You can find numerous hot poses anywhere. Be sassy!
- Wear Strappy Shoes. It doesn’t matter if you’re wearing high heels, wedges, or sandals. Show some non-default feet and those applied pedicured toes. Don’t forget an ankle lock!
- Short shorts. Add cherries for fun.
- Show some midriff. This is summer after all. Sheer or midriff baring tops are sweltering.
- Sexy hair – want to run your fingers through it hair.
- A great body. Several designers create beautiful bodies now. There is no reason to have that odd angled elbow or wrist.
Location Black Kite